Ombré "Powder" Eyebrows
Ombré eyebrows are the hottest trend in Hollywood. Ombré may make us think of the hair trend, but it's much subtler on the brow. The process is a blending of color using a pen-like tattoo tool to tint your brow area. Typically, to appear bolder, the brow is made to look darker at the arch. Think of it as the lowlights you get in your hair, just for your brow. The subtle color transition adds depth to otherwise wimpy-looking brows. It is 100% customizable and is great for anyone who wants a soft and natural look. This method creates pixilated dots to mimic powder filled brows with no harsh front or outline. This shadow technique is minimally invasive, lasts longer and can be buildable from light to dark.
MICRONEEDLING EYEBROWS + OMBRÉ EYEBROWS is the perfect combination of both Powdered brows and 3D hair-like strokes. This method uses both manual and machine techniques to create natural strokes with a soft, powdery makeup finish.
Ombré eyebrows technique deposits pigment into the upper region of the dermis, so it fades more rapidly than traditional tattooing techniques, which deposit pigment deeper into the dermis. Ombré eyebrows artists are not necessarily tattoo artists and vice versa because the techniques require different training.
HOW LONG DOES OMBRÉ EYEBROWS LAST?
Ombré Eyebrows typically lasts one to three years, depending on skin type and skincare routine.
DOES OMBRÉ EYEBROWS AFFECT HAIR LOSS?
Ombré Eyebrows does not increase hair count or add thickness to thinning hair. Ombré Eyebrowsdoes not prevent progressive hair loss or encourage new hair growth.
IS OMBRÉ EYEBROWS PAINFUL?
Ombré Eyebrows is more uncomfortable than painful, although this depends the individual's pain threshold. Numbing cream can be applied to minimize discomfort.
CAN OMBRÉ EYEBROWS BE CORRECTED OR REMOVED?
Yes. You'll need a consultation and depending on the saturation and your skin type, it may take anywhere from one to six treatments.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HEAL FROM OMBRÉ EYEBROWS?
No down time is required after a Ombré Eyebrows procedure. It takes approximately seven to 14 days for the brows to heal and about one month for the color to fully set in.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU HAVE TO TOUCH UP OMBRÉ EYEBROWS?
The pigment used in Ombré Eyebrows is semi-permanent and can last between one to three years. The pigment will begin to fade within 12 months. In order to keep your brows looking fresh, a touch up is recommended every 12 to 24 months.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR AN OMBRÉ EYEBROWS APPOINTMENT?
· Avoid alcohol, caffeine, ibuprofen, aspirin, and fish oil supplements for at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
· Avoid waxing, threading, or tweezing your eyebrows five days prior to procedure.
· Wear comfortable clothing.
· Please contact us if you are sick.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING AN OMBRÉ EYEBROWS PROCEDURE?
Each client is different. That’s why we utilize our exclusive measurement system to create your brow according to your face structure. We then create the powder ombre’ eyebrow by hand to get to the shape that is made just for you. We mix a customized color and document the information in your personal file for future touch-up appointments.
The treatment takes about 1 ½ -2 hours.
AFTER YOUR OMBRÉ EYEBROWS PROCEDURE...
· For 24 hours, keep the area dry and blot the brows once an hour with a tissue.
· Immediately post treatment, you will typically experience redness, tenderness, and swelling of the skin, which will subside over the next few days. The treated area may feel like a sunburn. In some cases, bruising may occur. The color and intensity will be darker and sharper immediately after the procedure. This will reduce over the next couple weeks.
· Wash your hands thoroughly before touching the Ombré Eyebrows area.
· Skin will start to flake and itch after about five days. Do not pick at the brow when the color starts to peel. Color will start to lighten and appear blurry. After about two weeks, the color and definition will start to return and even out.
· Avoid sweat-inducing exercise and direct contact with water for seven days.
· The use of cosmetics in the treatment area should be discontinued until the skin has fully healed.
· Avoid sun and UV exposure in the treatment area for seven days post treatment, or until the skin has fully healed.